Jet Ski Rally Planned for 06/04

Came across this on Facebook and figured I'd share. Looks like they're running from Dunedin to John's P*** this time.  From the sound of it there will only be more of these which ***s  I hate jet skiers.

"Hi everyone Florida Jetski will start hosting Rally Rides with different destinations, dates and times, when at these locations we will have food trucks and other vendors come out and join in on all the fun.. There will be more details to come of all our scheduled rides soon. The Ride coming up is below.. 

Ride will be June 4th Ride will leave promptly at 10am from the Dunedin Causeway this is the best location to accomadate a large group. Riders are encouraged to show up early for parking and getting ready for launch. 

We wil have designeated times for each area. Given weather permsions and wave conditions will depend on if we stick to intercoastal riding or venture out into the gulf and take a journey futher south. 

Stops and times TBD.
Food trucks will be on location for breakfast, drinks and coffee."

https://www.facebook.com/events/1711042572471681/

www.fljetski.com

Sounds like the same group of idiots that tore up all the water around Honeymoon, Three Rooker and Anclote 2 weeks ago. Well over a hundred of them. Running the shore lines, flushing all the birds and fish for miles. I will make a call to the FWC district major today.>:(

Our Government "for the people" at work at their best!! I went ahead and sent in my email note to my Congressman, Cathy Castor, through the CCA knowing the odds are it will fall on deaf ears. To get the Government to admit they made a mistake or are not capable to properly manage any program is impossible. Time to stop while I'm ahead........

On 5/4/2016 at 11:06 AM, hurricane said:

Seems to me a report to FWC and local marine law enforcement about past issues, and a warning of up coming event wouldn't hurt. 

You got 2 more days than they were planning for.

They are holding the state seasons against us claiming the state seasons are most likely going to exceed the TAC. I would be surprised if there are any federal ARS fishing days in 2017.

Archived