Hard to find 1997 Maverick Master Angler

Chirodawg

OK guys, here we go. This has been a hard decision but I don’t need two saltwater boats. I have recently purchased a 22 foot Pathfinder because my family has gotten bigger and we needed a bigger boat. For sale is a very rare 1997 18.5 ft Maverick Master Angler that is a fish catching machine! We just won a redfish/trout fishing tournament. She is very dry and is turn key ready. It is super clean and has been meticulously maintained. I am the third owner and this boat has been garaged kept all her life. There are no leaks and has always been run with non-ethanol gas. There is a lot of dry storage. I got her wrapped last year in sea foam green because my wife loved that color. The original gel coat is Cabernet and in very good condition.

Boat Details:

24 volt MinnKota Riptide 80 with Release Bracket

Onboard 2 bank battery charger

3 new batteries (2 for trolling and one crank)

Humminbird 791ci HD SI Combo Fishfinder with thru hull transducer and upgraded gold card

Lenco Trim Tabs

Bobs Hydraulic Jack Plate

Hydraulic Stearing with SS stearing wheel

Poling platform and bow casting platform

Removable front lean to fishing seat

8 foot MinKota Talon with two remotes

Galvanized trailer with guide posts and new wheels and hubs 3 years ago. Bearings rebuilt every year.

Custom Stainless removable back rest

Large live well and bait well

Cut off battery switch

Under Gunwale rod holders and LED lights

Keel Guard

Seat cushions

New livewell and bilge pumps

New control panel

Marine AM/FM/CD player radio with Aux cord hook up

Black Bimini top with quick clips

Spare tire with mounting hardware

Motor:

1997 130 Yamaha 2 stroke Saltwater series with about 500 hours. Not exactly sure because I had to replace the gauges and it didn’t pop back up. It runs great and I just replaced the sensors, thermostat, and water pump. It is serviced every year.

4 blade SS prop

As you can see I have put a lot of time and money in this boat. I am asking $16,999 and I am definitely motivated to sell. Call me at 229-516-2864. Or you can PM me. I want serious inquiries only please. She will be one of the greatest fishing boats you have ever owned. I am going to try and figure out how to get pics up ASAP

http://tallah***ee.craigslist.org/boa/5527576281.html

• 4 months later...

Archived