WTB PathfinderT-Top

nicecast

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a new T-top for a 2400 TRS. I have had several people ask about it so  I know this size fits other consoles as well. I believe the 2200 is one of them. bought a new boat that came with it. I removed and have it stored. I do not plan on using it, It has all the wires left long so anyone that buys it would not have to pull new wires. Powder coated comes with  rod holders-rocket launcher rod holders. LED  running lights- LED stern light- LED spreader light and LED over head console light. Cut outs for rods as well. and all original mounting hardware.  Brand new condition $2800. pictures available. I can be reached at cpmike@verizon.net if interested. Thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2016 at 7:42 PM, Semi-pro said:

I have a new T-top for a 2400 TRS. I have had several people ask about it so  I know this size fits other consoles as well. I believe the 2200 is one of them. bought a new boat that came with it. I removed and have it stored. I do not plan on using it, It has all the wires left long so anyone that buys it would not have to pull new wires. Powder coated comes with  rod holders-rocket launcher rod holders. LED  running lights- LED stern light- LED spreader light and LED over head console light. Cut outs for rods as well. and all original mounting hardware.  Brand new condition $2800. pictures available. I can be reached at cpmike@verizon.net if interested. Thanks, Mike

Sent you an email

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Archived