Looking for JL Audio 400/4 Amp

Yellow mouth

Thanks for the feedback. I am currently running my 4 mx7.7's off of the Simrad Sonic Hub and I think it puts out 200 watts total which should be 50 per channel (doubt it). I'm really pleased with the system until turned way up while running (which is the only time I play it loud) and at that time it starts to distort slightly. My stereo guy doesn't think it will make much of a difference, but I think it definitely wouldn't hurt. If it would get a true 100 watts to each speaker it hopefully will solve my small problem. Love the JL's... Everyone that may have one for sale please keep me posted.....

Thanks guys for the heads up. I would like to get one from someone here on the forum if I can, but if I can't I don't have a problem reaching out. On a side note, has anyone ever run their system off of a sonic hub and then added an amp?? I'm just wondering if I will see any change in performance going from the 200 watt sonic hub to a 400 watt amp? Appreciate it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a MHD 600/4 which is JL Audio's top of the line amp available. It's retail is over $900 and i'm looking for $550 shipped. It's less than a year old. I am changing up to a 900/5 so I can add a subwoofer. I am currently powering four 8.8's in my Jupiter.

Hey bud, how do them 8.8's sound on your 600/4? Is it pretty good to go? Im am debating the same setup, just not sure I'll need a sub or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived