New Owners Tournament Added- Destin, FL

Guest elliottd

• 2 months later...
Guest elliottd

bbazinet- Ships Chandler is co-hosting with us and the captains dinner and awards will be at Boshamps. More details to come closer to the event

Feel free to email me at edeal@maverickboatgroup.com with any specific questions 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest elliottd

From Peter Wright: No hotels with dockage. Places you can keep boats:

1.        D&J Storage:  11 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL 32541, 850-837-5055, fenced in lot for boat/trailer storage, near a ramp at Destin Marina

2.       Harbor Docks Restaurant:  They have around 6 wet slips available, 538 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, 850-837-2506, on the Destin Harbor.

3.       Marina Café Restaurant:  Has marina with wet slips, central Destin Harbor, 404 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, 850-837-7960.

4.       Inn on Destin Harbor:  It’s a hotel, that sometimes allow a couple boats to be beached on their property. (This is where myself and Charlie are staying) 

5.       The Ships Chandler:  We’ll stack as many as we can up on the beach and dock at our marina.

6.       Best bet is to find a hotel that allows trailers to be kept there and use Joe’s Bayou Boat Ramp to launch.  If they have trouble with a place to park a trailer, have them contact me direct at the shop, 850-837-9306.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest elliottd

Thank you to everyone who was planning on attending this tournament, but unfortunately we are going to have to reschedule to a less busy time of year. We are planning on putting something together in May of 2017. Will keep everyone posted! If you purchased tickets already, a refund has been issued. 

• 3 months later...

Archived