Observation re: best bay boat

Ghostman

I have come to the conclusion that the best bay boat on the market today is a..........(drum roll) Pathfinder. Yes a Pathfinder, I know this is shocking for some of you considering we are on a non-bias boating website. I look at the others, i may even (forgive me) fish on others......but I can't imagine ever owning another brand (nose proudly held high).

I wonder how much Skip would charge to have a Pathy casket made up? You know so when it's time to go to that ole flat in the sky.

I have come to the conclusion that the best bay boat on the market today is a..........(drum roll) Pathfinder. Yes a Pathfinder, I know this is shocking for some of you considering we are on a non-bias boating website. I look at the others, i may even (forgive me) fish on others......but I can't imagine ever owning another brand (nose proudly held high).

That's exactly why I bought a Pathfinder. I had the perfect bay boat for 14 years and loved every thing about it, but the motor was getting tired (1500 hrs). So, I looked for over a year. I looked at everything on the market, went to every boat show and spent lots of time on the internet. I do most of my own maintenance and installs, so I looked in places most boat owners would not. Hands down, the Pathfinder was the winner.

Archived