Sign in to follow this  
slyshon

Maverick Refurb Shop!

Guys and Gals,

You should be happy to know that you now have a multitude of experienced boat builders and fabricators to ***ist in bringing your MHP or Cobia product back to that new showroom look.

We are pleased to announce that the Maverick Refurb Shop is open for business. We have many experienced fibergl***, gelcoat and upholstery people ready to ***ist in bringing your boat back to that new look that every MHPC product deserves.

If your rig needs gelcoat, fibergl*** or upholstrey work please call Ray Ayres here at the plant at 772-465-0631, ext 103, email to rayres@mbcboats.com. Each job, no matter how big or small will be quoted separately.

This is a great opportunity to maximize your trade in or resale value. We are fortunate here at the plant to have many very talented boat building professionals, we thought it was a great time to share their experience.

Skip

Nothing like bringing your baby back to the place of it's birth for a bit of spice'n up......

Great idea Skip....I suspect that this department will be as hard to get into as a table at Joe's Stone Crabs on a Friday night in Miami :)

BTW, do you fix incorrectly placed Dewalt holes in the hull....hmmmmm..... :) :)

dc

yes!! I need my 1980 bonefisher sanded and repainted. now i can take it to the refurb shop and know that it will be done right. I wanted to do myself but have no tools to do so.

way to go MBC

Another awesome benefit of the MHP products.

I have to believe that a factory refurbished older MHP boat would have a strong resale value.

:thumbup:

Skip,

Didn't MHP do some of this way back when.

I remember a Guide buddy of mine sending an older abused Hewes to Ft Pierce. When he got it back it looked like new.

Not that I remember Troy. We used to have a retail rigging and service shop but nothing like what we intend to have now.

Skip

Super idea.

I'm tempted to bring the ole' PF (2003 2200v) in for some minor gel-coat on the hull bottom and new bench seat + back rest (better foam w/ vinyl covering)

Guess I'll be emailing Steve for a quote.

Is this being offered as a permanent thing or just until business picks up again ? I'm sure the only reason this is being done is to help compensate for the lost business of new boat sales. Hopefully this is something that they will keep around it is convenient for everyone.