1994 tournament

blackmagic

16 Tournament 1994, had it since new, 1700 hrs on original 115 yamaha, still screams! 5700 RPM every trip. Complete re-rig w/ hyd steering, tilt helm and edson wheel (nice to stand and drive!)all new harnesses, guages, fuel mangmt. syst. 2 oddesy batteries, breakers,killer stero, VHF, Simrad color plotter-sounder, led lighting in livewell, under gunwals and flloecent under the platform, remavable backrest (really a great thing)battey charger,and lots of other stuff. I really enjoy owning and working on it.Thinking about a 175 V-max................

1206066606-P1010001.JPG.8962ea500f2445ab

• 2 weeks later...

It's factory black gelcoat. Its got some oxidation on the port side...but not bad at all. If I was going to re-paint, I would have it sprayed w/ Imron. The stereo is an Aqutic A/V w/ hardwired remote-display on the console, it has an I-pod jack in the console that I really use alot. It's got 2 Ploy-planer platinum 7" round speakers in the console and sounds pretty good. I also have an big amp and a subwoofer, but not sure if I have the room to install....

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived