I am making the drive and can't wait!!!

Conceptzj

Tomarow, I am making the 3 hour drive to Pick up my Pathfinder. I surrendered it to a yamaha Tech who is a friend of a friend to diagnose and fix my F115. Well that was [color:red]March of 2013[/color]. Yes! Almost 2 years ago. The motor got worked on, sat idle, got some more work done, sat again, final diagnosis was to rebuild or replace. I sent down a replacement Motor 2 weeks ago and Now I get to pick up my baby again. I can't Wait. Oh I bet she is a mess and I know I will have to clean and detail it, but it will be back in my possesion and I couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift. Pics will follow guys.

Ohhh and I went up a few HP so I am excited to get to see what she will run too!

Mike

There was no parade. Running the motor off a portable tank till I get a chance to clean out the tank. Well I told him to check the wheels and tires and all before I got there, he did, grease them up, aired up fine. But neither of us considered looking over the trailer. Big No-NO. About 1 mile down the road and the whole rear frame crossmember fell due to corrosion(galvanised) trailer. So I limped it to a Parking lot and bandaged what I could and secure it to make it home. So now I am in dire need of a replacement trailer cause this one isn't worth saving anymore.

LMK if anyone has a trailer for sale.

Thanks guys, Ive been telling myself things are gonna get better. And they will. The trailer was inevitable, just crappy timing.

I think the most depressing thing is I booked a week in the keys knowing my boat was coming home for middle next month. If I can't find/buy a trailer by then, I can't take it and thats gonna ***.

I am excited thou that I got a 150 VMAX on the back and she looks so good back there!

If i had to rent a trailer, Id rather just hire a guide and save the rent/fuel cost for the keys this time, and make sure im ready for the next trip.

The tech was very pleased with the condition of the VMAX, its a 2003 and has been well taken care of. I am looking forward to my eyes watering some when I open her up soon.

I have a spare trailer that my 19' was on. I JUST put new springs on it to sell it, and the lights are new too. I had new "v" bend cross members installed a couple of years ago, as well as the bunks recovered in some type of corrugated plastic bunk material, not carpet. It's a nice trailer (overlook the fenders) and pulls well. It's a Magic Tilt (I think).

Let me know if your interested. I'll make you a pretty good deal on it, as it's in my dang way!

Archived