Need Prop advice please

My two cents of advice is to call Power Tech, ask for Marcus. Explain to him what you have, what you want to achieve and let him make recommendations....he is the owner and has many many years of experience with Pathfinders and Yamaha outboards...he also is on the forum as Funky Monkey.... his phone is 318-688-1970. Ext 241.  If you miss him, all of those people there are very helpful.

im running a OFX -4-17 ( four blade ) on a F150 and turning 5800 with my 2200XL 

1 hour ago, fishmanjj said:

My two cents of advice is to call Power Tech, ask for Marcus. Explain to him what you have, what you want to achieve and let him make recommendations....he is the owner and has many many years of experience with Pathfinders and Yamaha outboards...he also is on the forum as Funky Monkey.... his phone is 318-688-1970. Ext 241.  If you miss him, all of those people there are very helpful.

im running a OFX -4-17 ( four blade ) on a F150 and turning 5800 with my 2200XL 

Ditto on this! I have the same prop and max out about 5500 on my 2916 2200 trs with the F150.  Four blade may not get the max speed but the hole shot is great and more important to me. 

• Like 1