WTB MA 18.5 ~ 17

Paintman77

After spending a fair amount of time researching the MA I think it may fit the bill nicely as far as fitting in the garage and accommodating my small family.  I'm a 4stroke fan so thats a bonus but not a deal breaker.  Anyone interested in selling or aware of any for sale please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

843-619-1941

19 hours ago, Paintman77 said:

Looking for the following Hewes or Maverick no particular model.  Prefer 4 stroke power.  Budget is 20k. Located in Charleston,SC

843-619-1941

Not sure if it fits your needs but there is a Redfisher 21 on THT that comes very close to your budget.  The owner has dropped the price many times since mid-September:

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/1036424-fs-2002-hewes-21-redfisher.html

9 hours ago, linesider 159 said:

Id sell my 2013 with a new trailer for 27k if that interests you. 

Little bit north of 20k.  Thanks

5 hours ago, geeviam said:

Not sure if it fits your needs but there is a Redfisher 21 on THT that comes very close to your budget.  The owner has dropped the price many times since mid-September:

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/1036424-fs-2002-hewes-21-redfisher.html

Saw that, Thanks.  I'd like to get it in the garage.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, linesider 159 said:

Im in clearwater if you think the hewes will fit. Im sure its over 20 foot though

The trailer does not count so the Hewes would be ok.  

let Me share my goal.  Splash in at Philippe Park and fish anywhere from upper TAMPA bay down to the skyway. Trips that far south would likely be rare if ever but I’d like to be able to safely do it on worse than average days

Also like to launch in Clearwater out Belleair or Seminole or northward into st Joseph Sound and be able to work honeymoon all the way up to Anclote

i currently have a 17’ Hewes Tailfisher which is a great boat but really limiting (chop and wind are NOT my friends) 

I have decided to go a bit larger and more flats/bay than tech poling.  

for the reasons stated above I have been looking for Master Angler or similar (but have an affinity towards Hewes Maverick/ Pathfinder)

do you feel your Redfisher would fill the need?  I know it would be way better in a chop than my TF but want to avoid another “man I wish I held out for....” moment.  

I use my 18 on upper bay exclusively. I do have a friend who has an 18 redfisher and lives in Dunedin and he bounces all over and off the beach during tarpon season and he likes it. Also have a friend that lives in Tampa and bounces all over the bay with no complaints besides his has a 150 and a jackplate and its too much weight back there. 

Heres a photo of mine for sale, its not listed anywhere at the moment

20191204_174022.jpg

20191204_171108.jpg

• Like 2