Push Pole retractable bracket..2019 Redfisher 18

Bo Lamey

Question:  I have a 2019 Redfisher 18 purchased recently from original owner.  Noticed what appears to be a  "drain tube"  located directly on side of hull beneath the retractable bracket.  Does this tube outlet have a finished fitting that suppose to fit over it (may have broke off) or is this the finished look.  Looked at replacement retractable bracket and did not see this tube even available.  Appreciate any help.

Thanks..

Retractable Bracket.jpg

On 12/5/2019 at 6:53 PM, whichwaysup said:

my MA has the same thing, and as far as I know, that is what it should look like

On 12/5/2019 at 2:25 PM, Bo Lamey said:

Question:  I have a 2019 Redfisher 18 purchased recently from original owner.  Noticed what appears to be a  "drain tube"  located directly on side of hull beneath the retractable bracket.  Does this tube outlet have a finished fitting that suppose to fit over it (may have broke off) or is this the finished look.  Looked at replacement retractable bracket and did not see this tube even available.  Appreciate any help.

Thanks..

Retractable Bracket.jpg

Thanks... just looks like some type of cap or fitting was broke off due to rough edges...