SOLD 1995 Master Angler 18.5

bft35

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

The only thing that boat needs to sell in Savannah or Florida is Warmer weather. Any boat owner should know December through February is a terrible time to sell. In the spring that boat will sell with the quickness. 

Thanks for the positivity #gatekeeper

13 hours ago, surfus16 said:

Do you have a bottom number for this boat? I have spoken to a couple people about the required work and was given a number to offer based on the work and engine. 

Why would a seller give you their lowest price, just because you ask? If you are interested and have a number to offer, make the offer and let the negotiations begin. Every time I have had an interested party start by asking this question it has gone nowhere, just my experience. The tactic seems to be ask for your bottom number, then offer something lower than your response.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bft35 said:

let's see if we can get this thread back on the tracks..... boat is still for sale. I am open to hearing offers, as the worst thing I can say to an offer is no. 

Nice one!  I saw it on Facebook marketplace. I have much better luck on there these days selling most everything. Bigger audience perhaps. Just tough time of the year to sell one maybe. I have been golf cart shopping and apparently those things are GOLD to sell around Christmas! All about the timing maybe lol. 🤣 Good luck to you.