WTB Flats Boat (12k budget)

Stryker

I am also in SC and looking for a 16-17 Maverick. Sold my 17HPX to get a 22 PF. Love the PF but sure would like a smaller Maverick to get skinny in the winter time on the flats. Won’t use it 5 times a yr but but miss the ability to get really skinny. Budget is 20k max. Ideally a hull only or boat with high hrs motor priced accordingly. I have a 90 Yamaha 2 stroke with less than 200 hrs I can put in the boat. Travel no problem for right boat. Both my Maverick and Pathfinder were fla boats. Randy 803-757-8018

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed most of the members here like to see some closure on threads like these, so here's an update on my situation.

I've decided to go in a completely different direction; instead of buying my own flats boat, I partnered with my parents to get a bigger boat. We have a pending sale on a 21 ft Sea Hunt Ultra. 

Something I think I forgot to mention before, we have a Carolina Skiff already so we won't have to give up any shallow water activities, thank God. 😁

• Thanks 1