FS Yamaha HS4 22 Prop - Excellent - SOLD

Smoak352

Yes, I ran it and posted about it. It is under Owners Dock > PathFinder > What size prop for 2400 Pathfinder?

SWS II                    HS4.                                    OFX4-20

3500             34                          34                                            32

4000             34                          40                                            38

4500             42                          47                                            46

5000             44                          52                                            52

5500             51                          55 (at 5400 max)                  -

5800 (max) 54                           -                                               56

On 11/14/2019 at 9:48 AM, Josh B said:

Great prop for the 23 HPS with 250 SHO. 

Josh B.

Josh, what numbers did your 23 run with this? I’m looking at a spare for my spare (23 Bravo FS). I know I’ll have no problem turning it, just curious how it runs. I ran 67.XX with a stock 22 FS. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/19/2019 at 9:24 PM, BradM said:

Josh, what numbers did your 23 run with this? I’m looking at a spare for my spare (23 Bravo FS). I know I’ll have no problem turning it, just curious how it runs. I ran 67.XX with a stock 22 FS. 

Best I saw was 65.4 mph on GPS with 3/4 fuel and 2 guys over 250 lbs. However I only got that once and could never reproduce. It consistently got 62-64 mph. The 22/23 Bravo seems like the best prop out there, but I know they have thinner blades and seem to wear down faster than a lot of other props. It's all a trade off I suppose. 

Josh B.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, lurem said:

And another prop finds a home at one of our foster parents from the forum!! haha Foster parent sounds so much better that prop-o-holic, or the other word doesn't it?

I was caught faster than expected! I'm just curious....I gotta know. It used to be girls, now I'm married, so it's props. I have an attic full it seems (of props), BUT it's purely for technical data for the forum members. 😉

1 hour ago, BradM said:

I was caught faster than expected! I'm just curious....I gotta know. It used to be girls, now I'm married, so it's props. I have an attic full it seems (of props), BUT it's purely for technical data for the forum membersYeah

It’s a valuable service :)