2016 SWFL Owners Tournament

Reel Loco

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:17 PM, Fishtails said:

The dates include 6/24-6/26. There is nothing on the itinerary for Sunday. Did I miss something?

what is going on for Sunday, anything planned ?, Any lunch gathering at TL sat/sun. might take a ride down by boat if so.

Checking in on Thursday which will give us 3 days fishing. It's a Fathers Day thing for us. We don't get to fish together as much as I would like. Used to fish Matlacha a lot in the "prehewestoric" days. Anyone doing much fishing in the area we will be in. Hope to locate some bait..

Should be a great tournament...just like last year! All signed up and ready to fish. 

Fishing has been excellent in the harbor, so hopefully Pine Island Sound will cooperate. A couple of days of prefishing next week should help develope a pattern. 

I talked myself into it. Two days of testing the waters it is. 

See you all Friday. 

Need someone's help! My plans are to get there on Thursday morning. I would like to ask a favor of anyone that could help me get my boat in water and drive my truck back to lodge. My friends are not coming in till Friday and I would like to get out there and fish early. Since I'm in a wheelchair it makes unloading the boat a bit hard. Any help would be great please PM me. Thanks again and I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

It has been a while since I needed to buy it over near Pineisland, does anyone know where I can pick up some Purina Fish Chow (Powder) on the way to Pineisland?...I will be coming across Alligator Alley and North on I-75...I know some tackle places use to sell it in smaller portions so I would not need to purchase a 50 Lb bag...

Thanks in advance...

PS: If anyone attending the Tournament that has extra and would sell me a gallon bag I would appreciate it!!

6 hours ago, Wheels On Water said:

Need someone's help! My plans are to get there on Thursday morning. I would like to ask a favor of anyone that could help me get my boat in water and drive my truck back to lodge. My friends are not coming in till Friday and I would like to get out there and fish early. Since I'm in a wheelchair it makes unloading the boat a bit hard. Any help would be great please PM me. Thanks again and I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

I will be arriving on Thursday as well, many would be glad to assist. Not sure exactly what time though. I can call when I'm near. What time are you arriving? My phone is 239-821-9249

2 hours ago, Fishtails said:

I will be arriving on Thursday as well, many would be glad to assist. Not sure exactly what time though. I can call when I'm near. What time are you arriving? My phone is 239-821-9249

MY plan is to be there around 9:00 to 9:30 If your planning to be soon or later I cant make sure I'm there! I live in Punta Gorda so it's less than a hour drive for me. I appreciate the help. My phone number is 941-268-4079 Thanks again!

8 hours ago, Wheels On Water said:

MY plan is to be there around 9:00 to 9:30 If your planning to be soon or later I cant make sure I'm there! I live in Punta Gorda so it's less than a hour drive for me. I appreciate the help. My phone number is 941-268-4079 Thanks again!

Isn't the drive in the car longer then the drive in the boat would be? I say just ditch the car and come by boat. haha

Archived