Reel Loco

2016 SWFL Owners Tournament

Just booked my room, me, my wife and my two little munchkins will be there again! I like to make it a family affair ........We had a fantastic time last year, We met allot of new people and look forward to seeing everyone again.

June 24/25/26 SW Florida Pineland area.

Tarpon Lodge

Last year was the inaugural event and was a great turnout, I expect it to be as good and likely better. Tarpon lodge was a great host. I am looking forward to it again with my wife and children.

Ok I'm in so what do I have to do? Just book a room and show up? How much for the tournament? What goes on after the tournament? Do I need to contact anyone? Can i come just for Saturday and Sunday?

MBC will post the info page soon with registration fees, rules etc....it is more of a fun event, gathering, with a fishing tourney thrown in, which is competitive and fun too. Allot of fellowship and the like. Book a room, register when it opens, show up and have fun. I believe it will be from Fri-sun which is technically 2 nights but many members will go a day early to check in early, get a boat slip, fish, meet up for lunch or dinner etc....once MBC posts the registration page, there will be more activity and posts here. That's pretty much it in a nut shell.

I mean for the extra $20 for both of them I might as well register them as children anglers, my son usually slams the bigger fish anyways. LOL ok cool cant wait!

Do the children registrations count as full registration fees? Do they qualify for all the same stuff as the adults? IE: shirts, raffle tickets, etc