2300 HPS dry racked

This summer I had sold my Release 21 and wanted to buy a Pathfinder. After test riding a 2200 TRS , I had decided on a 2017 2300 HPS. I love the running characteristics of this boat but have a couple of questions. I would like to dry rack this boat at a marina. Will this create an issue with the stepped/ ventilated hull? I have read offshore boasts having issues in dry racks with ventilated hulls. Also, I would like to install a T-top. Does the 2300 have backing plates to accommodate a T-top? This boat seems pretty much new (under 200 hours), with only some minor gel coat cracks on the cap. I did not find Pathfinders hull warranty online or in the 2019 catalog.

I keep boats a while (the last one was with me for 13 years) so any owner suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the poor pics and thanks for the help.

B11AD146-217E-4B36-BE9E-F74899C1F7D2.jpeg

F319C2FC-5392-4840-A11D-0BA07D76D286.jpeg

They didn't make any modifications to the rack, I was on the top rack (probably 30' up) so almost impossible to see exactly how the boards were cut.  My guess is that they are just flat.  Again, I never saw/experienced any issues and I am very meticulous about my rig as I am sure you are.  The only thing I asked the fork lift operators was to be careful when they slide the forks forward to pick the boat up.  Just make sure they keep them low enough so as not to catch one of the steps.   Every few months I would crawl under the boat on a wash rack and clean off the rubber scuffs from the fork bunks that would sometimes develop, but never saw any damage from them.

I use to dry-store my 23 and it always bothered me that the hull was not fully supported. Did you ever look at a stepped hull boat sitting on straight bunks? There is a lot of stress put on the step because it is supporting the entire hull forward of the step.

I now keep my 23 on a lift. I added 1 1/4" lift to the bunks and the entire hull is supported. It's no big deal for the marina to add a 1 1/4' lift to the rear of the bunks. Offer to buy the 2x4 or 2x6 and have it run through a table saw to make it 1 1/4" thick. Then buy some carpet to cover.

Yes, there is reinforcement in the floor for mounting a T-top. Look at Pathfinder product information on this forum. It shows all the areas that are reinforced for trolling motors, leaning posts, and T-tops.

That was my initial thought. I have seen photos of these on standard racks and appreciate the fact others have had no issue. I did find almost that exact measurement when I looked at the step. I had anticipated running the board a bit short to allow forgiveness when racking. I still haven’t sent it to the marina and may very well ask them to add the rear support with provided boards/ carpet. I have actually kept my dry slip since selling my Release and plan on racking the boat by next weekend. Thank You for the input, much appreciated.