Spider Cracks in Gelcoat

AntonRx

I know this has been talked about and I've searched other areas about this issue but I wanted to submit some photos to the forum and see what you all thought. I have a 2007 2000v that has some spider cracks in the gelcoat.

1. Do these need to be fixed now before they become an issue or are they purely cosmetic? (locations: right rear drain & right rear t-top floor mount. 

2. While inspecting the cracks near the right rear t-top foot, I realized the screws are stripped and not secure (just spinning). All other 3 feet are tight and secure as well as mounting locations on the console. How do I fix the stripped screws (I don't believe there are aluminum plates in this location, only in the front of the console per the manual i have)... 

Any insight will be greatly appreciated. IMG-6632.thumb.JPG.768415b26c9c27d5e094ab8b81e95f92.JPGIMG-6634.thumb.JPG.692e4d78c48bb8be47cbc03418e89e07.JPG

I would say the t top cracks are because of the loose screw. There are a lot of threads on the hull truth about getting t tops tightened back up. Most end up with the toggle bolt getting the most votes.

https://www.wholesalemarine.com/garelick-stainless-steel-toggle-bolt-anchors.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-uDO_-X55AIVF2KGCh2yJgF7EAQYBCABEgKHqPD_BwE#

the ones in the back probably are not that bad. Most guys would live with those. If you want to you could try to get some color matched gel coat .. gouge them out just a little and fill them. It would probably last for years.