Navionics Boating App

rubble

I downloaded the Navionics Marine App a few years ago and everything was great.  Then I got a message that they were no longer supporting that app that there was a new app.  I downloaded it but it is asking that I pay for update to whatever region I’m interested in.  Is that the case?  Is there a yearly purchase for that app to operate with normal features?

Not sure if it is an annual fee or not , but I have had the app for years and had to pay for the new update as well .

IMHO 

Best app on my phone , hands down .

We use the heck out of it , sharing info , spots etc .

Priceless to know there is a backup GPS in my console .

If it is an annual fee , it is worth it to me .

🇺🇸☠️

I think I paid for the app originally.  Then downloaded the new map but not sure if there was a payment for that app.  But it looks like now it wants the subscription.  Not an issue paying for it.  Was just curious if that is the norm?

When I open the app it goes to a basic map.  Not much detail and shows the options for map subscriptions at the top of the page.  Then when I click on USA it shows the page that has detail views and a button to subscribe.  

F8E8B806-C024-4EBA-AEFF-099F27ADDB72.png

DB96403C-2522-408B-AAAA-28F84E14370B.png