2014 Pathfinder 2400 TRS

CG RYAN

I am listing this for a friend. It is a 2014 2400 TRS Pathfinder powered by a Yamaha 250 SHO. The boat is in good condition and has 343 hours. Hull color is black. The trailer is a tandem axle ameratrail with brakes. The boat has Lowrance electronics, a hand controlled Minn Kota trolling motor, and a 8' power pole blade. The boat is located in Dickinson TX. Asking $47,500 o.b.o. Feel free to pm me for contact information. Thanks

8e8uz26.jpg

9aSLfeA.jpg

g2xNxKi.jpg

Erm0HBP.jpg

• Like 1

The owner is motivated to sell if anyone is interested. I know most of y'all are in FL but don't be afraid of a weekend trip to get a nice boat and save some cash. Also, uship is an option and most quotes seem pretty reasonable. I sold my 2400 TRS to buy something bigger and almost picked this up after being boatless for a few weeks and not finding much for sale. I ended up getting a 31 Contender or I would have bought this myself. Just trying to help out the seller and pass along a good deal.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Drummer said:

Looks like I am headed to TX first of the week. I-10 will be my friend!

I've been drooling over this boat since it was posted. I was just in Houston working the storm and it was in the back of my mind to bring her home. Well "home" would not have been home anymore if I did that...Haha. I'm still a few months out until I'm ready, but if I was I would have been in TX the next day on this one! Good luck Drummer, hope you have neck pain on the way home since you'll be looking in that rear view constantly! 

• Like 1