What is my Hewes worth?

Smoak352

It all depends on condition.  Condition is everything.  Does everything work as it should.  Do you have a newer trolling motor Power pole,  Is Trailer in good shape.  If all this checks out i would say in the 20k-22k Range would be reasonable.  Good luck and I am not an expert by any means..   

This may or may not make sense but from what I have been seeing with just about every big name brand USED boat, it averages out to about $1,000 a foot. Of course as mentioned it depends on condition, original gel coat, bottom paint, accessories, engine age is a big one, etc. can bring the price per foot up OR down from $50 up to a couple hundred. 

Just an observation of mine, and it would put your boat at $21,000 right in the middle of Srfrdave's estimate. Original boat & motor.

3 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

This may or may not make sense but from what I have been seeing with just about every big name brand USED boat, it averages out to about $1,000 a foot. Of course as mentioned it depends on condition, original gel coat, bottom paint, accessories, engine age is a big one, etc. can bring the price per foot up OR down from $50 up to a couple hundred. 

Just an observation of mine, and it would put your boat at $21,000 right in the middle of Srfrdave's estimate. Original boat & motor.

So I should be able to find a $24k Pathfinder 2400?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Smoak352 said:

So I should be able to find a $24k Pathfinder 2400?

Again, there are a lot of variables but for older used boats 15 - 20+ years old no longer made, that is what I've seen, again just an observation. The 24 came out in 2011 so it would not fall into this category. Another factor would be common sense! With the accessories he has and does not have, and again the condition upping the price to $1,250 a foot would put him at $26,250.  He can ask whatever he wants, he is only going to get want people are willing to spend on a 18 year old boat.

• Like 1

Paid $21k for mine, believe it was listed for $24k.. 03 with the same power, 240hrs. I hunted down that motor as I didn't want a big block HPDI.

Trailer needed alot of work. No Power poles, Simrad Go7, older TM.

Topside was in good shape and the gel just needed some TLC to come back to life. 

Honestly not much, those things are pretty typical of most boats these days.  As long as everything is in good working order.  Do you have detailed records of your engine maintenance?  What is the Compression on all the cylinders?  I think Most people would expect the engine free of any issues to get top dollar.  You may recover some of those expenses in that it may be priced near 22k but If your asking too much for your boat it will sit.  Ask, for more and see if anyone is interested.  If not, you may have to come off a little.  If  its in pristine condition and you have all the records, you will get top dollar.  Find another one out there and see where its priced either here on the forum or go to BT.  Has to be a reason to pay more for your boat than another on the market.  GLWS     

On 8/17/2019 at 9:36 AM, linesider 159 said:

I would have no problem listing for 22900 and taking anything above 19500. MAYBE 23900 if there isn't a thing wrong with it just so I don't leave money on the table. But realistically the average person will pay around 20k. If someone showed up with 19k cash it would be a difficult decision

X2 on this one