2002 Bonefisher leak in live well pump

Ocean

See the post below where I found a leak in the live well pump. I don't see a seacock and have trouble reaching the piping through the pie plate.It appears to leak where the pump joins the pipe. Can the pump be removed and the pipe capped off? Any ideas? Thanks.

Edited by Ocean
new information

Every boat I have owned had some kind of bilge leak that needed fixing. Just check all the hoses and clamps, check the livewell / cap seal, thru hulls...

youll find it. How about a few pictures of the area in question. But id say any holes in the outer hull need addressing.

The good news is youll be very familiar with whats in your bilge.

Ok. I put the iPhone in there to video and found a leak from the live well pump assembly that doesn't work anyway. Of the 4 thru hulls on the boast none of them are hooked up to the pipe that leads to the starboard from this pump and then joins a metal pipe. Going to put it on the trailer and see what I can figure out . The video is attached, you can see the leak briefly midway. Any suggestions appreciated, thank you.

• Ocean changed the title to 2002 Bonefisher leak in live well pump

Shallowminded6, it appears to be the housing or next to it. I'm going to try and remove the cover and see what I can do. It's very tight working through that pie hole. Thing is I don't get how water gets to the live well pump. The pipe leading from it goes to starboard. I can't see its end, but there are no through hulls over that way. Thanks.

Shallow... no seacock on mine. Since the livewell pump already didn’t work, I was able to unscrew the pipe using the pump as leverage. Then I removed the pump, got a solid cap from the hardware store, put the capped off pipe back in and splashed it. So happy not to have a mystery leak anymore.